Monday, March 26, 2007

 

Spring Break, Finally

I have been up in Breckenridge since Thursday night. I went on a major spurt of work right before leaving. Between all of my classes, work, and the fraternity I was busy from dawn til dusk from Tuesday until I left on Thursday night. I also managed to send off all of my resumes to about 15 NFL teams. Now I am in a spot where I have very little school work for the rest of the year. Since Thursday however it has been a diferent story. I have been skiing all day and relaxing all night for four days now and I still have six days left.

I wonder what I can do to make more out of my time. With my personal mission statement in mind I want to use this sort of free time somewhat more productively and contribute to my personal growth. One way that I am growing is in skiing. I have been getting better this week and by the end of the week I want to land my first 540 (one and a half spins). Another thing I like about skiing is getting better at meeting people. I think the skills you practice there can help you in a lot of ways. In business situations being good at small talk can leave a good impression with people you only have a moment to talk to. I also think being comfortable meeting new people can help with meeting girls. One of my best qualities is that I can be myself around new people and not shy away.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?