Tuesday, March 20, 2007

 

Problem with keeping an open journal

I have found the first major problem with keeping a journal public like I have in this case. I am unable to reflect on something that was said to me in private with the understanding that it was not public information. While I have tried to maintain an open policy with my friends and family most people are not comfortable with the truth. My thoughts and feelings are out there, but I can not do that to someone else who has put their trust in me. While it has intrigued me I feel I have thought enough about it to know where I stand and how my actions should be affected by it.

Today I finally took another step in my job search and hopefully will be sending out my resume, cover letter, and recommendations tomorrow or Thursday. I printed my cover letter on CU stationary. I decided it would be easier to ask for forgiveness than permission and I kind of just did it. I am not really misrepresenting myself but I wonder if Mark or Tuck would care. It may have been selfish but it was important enough to me to take a risk. Now all I need is a job.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?