Wednesday, March 14, 2007

 

JOB

It’s been real busy with working to try and get a job. Things have picked up at CU and I can tell that my supervisors really appreciate what I bring to the table. They respect my skill set. That could come in handy if I gave them as a reference or if things don’t work out elsewhere and I want to ask them to hire me.

Tomorrow is our pro day which means scouts will be in from every NFL team to watch our players play. I might get a chance to meet them and get some insight. At the very least I will get to see what they do, who they are, and how they act.

Saturday is also a big day. Not only is it St. Patty’s day it is also St. Balderick’s day and Junior day. I will wake up, go to Jr. day, get my head shaved, go back to Jr. day, than try to have a fun night partying. I better get some sleep Friday night. I also have spent the last hour putting together a list of teams and contacts I will be sending my information to. I am beginning to think it will be hard to get feedback from most of the teams but hopeful that I can get a hand from Cachaulo’s uncle Mike Reinfeldt.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?