Saturday, March 17, 2007

 

Job Progress

I have done some more work lately on my job search. My progress with Lockheed Martin is out of my hands, I am waiting for contact either from Jamie or one of his bosses. I am on the last draft of my cover letter for the football teams. I sent it to my mom and Tom Flores to ask for revisions. My resume is complete. All I need to do is finish the cover letter and send it to all of the teams. I also just received Mike Reinfeldt’s phone number and I will be contacting him either this weekend or Monday. Today was also the Pro day at CU where all of the NFL scouts came to Boulder to check out our potential draftees. It will be interesting to see how I think the players performed and how that affects their draft status and maybe even their NFL success. It was also interesting because I got to see people performing my (hopefully) future profession up close. I wish I had more nerves to talk to them when I had the chance but they all seemed very busy. Maybe if I had been with the team longer I would have felt more comfortable. Of the 38 items on my list of things to do, I have kept up with the five that I am to do daily. I have completed 10 of them and have made progress on a few others. I’d say I am making good progress.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?